Virtual PHYSIO Treatment
Get Real Pain Relief While You're Stuck at Home
Quick relief. Custom video treatments that get to the root of your pain.
Most Insurance Covered & Submitted For You.
We can help clients from the comfort of their home or workplace with an easy and secure video call. Save the time, hassle, and expense of traveling to our physical location!
Via our secure video conferencing platform our registered physiotherapists are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in assessing human movement and can treat effectively by teaching clients how to use tools for soft tissue and joint work and complement it with the most effective exercises and movement strategies to get you better FAST.
We can check in on how your body is moving, provide advice and education on the best options for you at this time, provide exercise programs and ergonomic assessments, and hopefully bring you some RELIEF during this difficult time.
Start Feeling Better In As Few As 3 Video Visits
Online Assessment, Diagnosis, And Treatment
- Tell us what hurts, and we will show you how to treat with live video. It’s as easy as talking to your family on facetime or zoom.
Get Pain Relief Tools
- Get a personalized plan of care so you can feel better in as few as 3 visits. Your guided video visits (& regular check-ins) will ensure you are doing all the exercises and self-treatment tips correctly.
- Video treatments are covered by most employer and auto insurance plans with minimal out of pocket fees. Pay very little to nothing for your recovery.
Like Using Facetime
- It’s as easy as talking to your family on facetime or zoom. Use your smartphone, ipad, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for your personalized video visit.
Secure And Private
- Your privacy and security are assured, even more so than if you were back in our clinic.
Successfully Used To Treat Dozens of Common Injuries
- Ankle – Strain/Sprain, Shin Splints
- Arthritis – Osteo Joint Pain
- Back Pain – Low, Mid, Upper
- Elbow – Tennis, Golfer’s, OA
- Foot – Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles
- Hip – Fracture, OA, Post Surgery
- Knee – ACL, MCL, Meniscal, IT Band
- Neck – Strain, Whiplash, Surgery
- Neurological Disorders
- Overuse Injuries – Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post Operative Rehab
- Sciatica – Piriformis Syndrome
- Shoulder – Frozen, Rotator Cuff
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Strains & Sprains
How to Prepare for Your No Charge Video Treatment
Schedule Your No Charge Video Treatment
- On this phone call, your therapist will determine if video treatments are a good fit for you, and of course answer any questions you may have. If we're a good fit, we will book a time and send you easy to follow instructions so you can get setup with your smartphone, ipad, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Share Your Contact
- Make sure someone is home to assist in case of an emergency situation, and please provide your therapist with an emergency contact.
Prepare Your Space
- During the video treatment, you may be asked to move around and demonstrate certain movements- make sure you have plenty of space. Find a flat area that can be cleared of clutter and allows room for movement. Be sure your device can be set up so you and your therapist can see each other.
Wear Comfortable Clothing
- You will want comfortable or loose clothing, such as athletic wear, that allows for comfortable movement.
Ensure Clear Audio
- Depending on your system’s audio, you may prefer to use headphones. We need to hear each other too!
Visit Your Therapist On Video
- During your treatment session, you will show us what is causing your pain. Your video treatment will be tailored to you, and you will see exactly how to get pain relief tools, self-care tips, and perform appropriate exercises. This is a guided therapy session with regular check-ins.