Patient Information & Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 705-728-9333.
Concept of Movement Physiotherapy is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Concept of Movement Physiotherapy, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Patient Intake Forms
Massage Therapy Intake Form
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the intake process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- FOR VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS, you will receive an email with a link to connect with your provider. Please contact us if you have not recieved an email confirmation for your virtual session.
- You will meet with a physiotherapist for the initial assessment.
- During the assessment, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate with your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan for your reference.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Missed Appointment Policy:
Concept of Movement Physiotherapy is committed to providing exceptional care to all our patients in a timely manner. No-shows, late arrivals, and cancellations inconvenience not only our providers, but our other patients as well. Please be aware of our policy regarding missed appointments.
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other patients. In order to be respectful of your fellow patients, please call us at (705) 728-9333 as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
How to Cancel Your Appointment: If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call us at (705) 728-9333 by 2:00 pm on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by 2:00 pm on Saturday.
Our appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is cancelled after 2:00 pm on the day prior to a patient's scheduled appointment. A no-show is when a patient misses an appointment without cancelling. In either case, the patient will be automatically charged for the session.
For new patients' first appointments, a credit card is required to secure a space in our calendar. A no show or late cancellation will result in a full charge of the new assessment fee.